Roselle Bisare hosting a 1st time homebuyer event in their Cranford branch.
The Senior Citizens Council of Union County will be presenting “Staying in New Jersey: How to Make Your Money Last,” a free event featuring talks, exhibitions, and screenings, Tuesday, April 30th running from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. at the Westwood in Garwood.
The event is co-sponsored by the Union County Freeholder Board as part of Freeholder Chair Bette Jane Kowalski’s “Empowering Union County” initiatives. The Westwood is located at 438 North Avenue.
Doors open at 9:00 am with a free continental breakfast. Attendees will have the opportunity to browse the information exhibits on display. There will be free on-site screenings offered by local area hospitals and healthcare providers. The formal program with a panel of guest speakers will run from 10:15 am to 11:45 am with time for questions.
Featured topics include:
- Personal Budget Planning: Monitoring your spending. Prioritizing your needs.
- Downsizing Your Home: Upkeep problem or financial burden, or both? Smaller home, rental, alternative living arrangements
- Credit & Lending Options: Home equity lines, refinancing, reverse mortgages. Can you get a cash advance?
- Getting a Job: Full or part-time. What are you qualified to do? Job training and placement.
- Medicaid Eligibility: How do you qualify? When should you apply?
- Other Government Funded Support: What are the subsidized programs for home and healthcare?
Mark your Calendar for Monday, May 6th to dine at Cranford’s Kilkenny Resturant and Pub. Enjoy your lunch or dinner while helping Cranford Lacrosse Club raise money for our programs. Kilkenny will generously donate 10% of your bill to the club. Just let your server know that you are participating in Cranford Lacrosse Club Day at the Pub.
The club would like to thank Kilkenny for their support.
Click here for our flyer: Kilkenny Cranford Lacrosse Club Day