Every year The Mane Event holds its annual cut a thon for Cranford’s Family Care /Project Home during the Spring street fair in downtown Cranford. Wash, cut and conditioner is a $20.00 donation with 100% of the proceeds to benefit the charity.
Please come out to support this very worthy cause on Sunday, April 26th, 2020 at 12pm.
Appointments are available and walk ins are always welcomed.
The Mane Event
107 N. Union Ave
- Everyone entering a public building must wear a mask and observe other protocols like social distancing.
- Each of the facilities has installed plexiglass dividers, safety signage, and hand sanitizer dispensers
- The building is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm; you are encouraged to call or email ahead to make certain the person you wish to see is available.
- We ask that you leave the building once you have completed your business.
- The Township installed secure lockboxes at the rear and Health Dept. entrances for your convenience so you don’t have to come into the building if you are dropping off items. You can use the boxes for tax payments, building, zoning and engineering applications and health forms.
- Please use the entrance from the parking lot and go the Reception Desk.
- For more information, telephone numbers, email addresses, or to download forms please go to www.cranfordnj.org.
The Downtown Cranford Scarecrow Stroll is back for it’s appropriately spooky 13th year. While a big part of the fun is looking at all the creations, now is the time to register if you or your organization would like to participate.