We’ll lead you through the registration processes for the federal and state procurement systems, show you exactly where to go to get a clear picture of who’s buying what, and share the secrets to becoming a sub-contractor, among other essential practices.
This is your opportunity to get the clear directions you need to get started in government contracting. No matter what you are selling, somebody in the federal or state government is probably interested in buying it! You’ll start small, but some of our most successful clients started out with contracts worth just a few hundred dollars!
Already registered with the government but need a refresher in making the most of procurement opportunities? Attend this workshop and you’ll come away better prepared to find relevant postings and close the sale!
This presentation is designed for parents of high school students to assist in understanding the financial aid process. Please rsvp. 908.276.9140.
• Forms needed to apply and their deadlines
• How income & various factors affect what you will pay
• Impact of parental & student assets on aid eligibility
• The proper way to handle special circumstances
• Comparison of financial aid packages
• Different types of loans and financing options